I Finally Did It!!!


I've been slowly getting more and more into this blog thing. For months I have been wanting to update our blog to be "cute." I knew what I needed to do, I just never made the time to do it. Today, I finally took some time out to upgrade the 'ol blog. Thanks to Lynsi I was able to add our picture at the top and add a playlist. Thanks Lyns! So for all of you with amazingly cute blogs, I hope you enjoy the makeover ours got today. 


On a different note... I have recently been playing around with my bangs. I've had side bangs for a couple of years now and I have been brave enough to trim them as they have grown out in between hair cuts. Well, a few weeks ago I was brave enough to trim them so that I could have "front bangs." This was a very brave step for me because I'm usually not one to try something so drastically different. This new look was inspired by Reese Witherspoon from the movie Four Christmases. After Jason and I saw it I just had to try out the look on myself. Also, Kate Hudson supported "front bangs" in Bride Wars, which I thought was the cutest movie! I realize I don't hold a candle next to these Hollywood stars, but their looks encouraged me to try it out on myself. However, I cut them so that I could wear them to the front, to the side, or just pin them back all together. So in that case it really wasn't that brave of me because they still go many other ways. I just wanted to play around with it. Anyway, I was talking to Lynsi today and she said that she heard I got front bangs and she wanted to see them! I happened to fix my hair today with them in the front, which I haven't done in over a week, so lucky for her I could take a pic of them. So these pics are for you Lyns!  



Comments

Ginger said…
Super cute! I love it! You can totally pull of that look. I tried it awhile back but they kept getting in my way. I guess they just take some getting used to again?
Brittani, you look so cute!!!
Krystine
Potters said…
Jason I just ran across your blog I hope all is well! You and your wife look so happy. I am so happy for the two of you! Your name comes up frequent when we are out at Craig and Sharons! Sharon always says how much she loves you and misses seeing you around! Well I hope to keep in touch
TTYL ELJIN
Lauralee Altice said…
I think they look cute and you did a great job! I also love the new blog layout!
Oh my gosh, Boots. You look amazing! You totally look just as cute as Reese & Kate. You pull off the front bangs like a champ! :) I seriously think you look gorgeous. Man, I sure miss you! Love you!!!
I LOVE the updated blog, very cute!You guys are a DARLING couple! :) Oh by the way I made our blog private, but if you send me an e-mail to lindsaywilkin@hotmail.com I would be happy to add you on to our link. I love keeping up with old friends.
About Us said…
I love the new look of your blog. And I think you look great w/ bangs. I just cut myself some bangs a few weeks ago and I'm not sure if I like them. A guy I work w/ said did you get a haircut or something? I said yeah I got bangs. He says do you like them? I said I don't know not to much and he says me either:) LOL I was like that is so rude, so now I have a way bad complex, and have kept them to the side.
So cute and great job on the blog. I love the hair too!
shahna said…
I love the new bangs and the new and improved blog layout. Of course, YOU would look cute with a chilli bowl cut, Bootsie. :O)
Mrs. Petrie said…
I love them, you look so good!
Erin said…
Classy. Very classy. And you must tell me your shrinking secret someday ;)
Kylene said…
I found your blog thru Ginger's! So again, I LOVE your bangs! They look great on you :)
Oh my gosh, I LOVE IT! You're way too cute for your own good!
Diane said…
Britt I love your bangs...I don't think I've ever seen you with them. Cute Cute! Walter and Lynsi came for dinner last night....so much fun and I can't wait till the rest of you get here.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

Our First Car Wash