Graduated!





On Friday, April 25, I graduated from Utah Valley University with a Bachelors of Science Degree in Digital Media!  The ceremonies were as boring as ever, but it is awesome to have it done!  After doing 40 Credit hours this year, 21 in the Fall and 19 this Spring, I was able to don the cap and gown and receive my degree.  Now I have to start worrying about career choices and all of that nonsense!  Brittani and I are very excited!  I could not have done any of this without her help and encouragement.  She is amazing!

Comments

Marcie said…
Congrats Jason! It's a lot of hard work, paid off! Good for you!
Who's that hot girl in the pink dress standing next to you in your pictures? Lucky man. Congrats on the graduation! We wish so badly we could have been there. You've graduated!! Woohoo!! :) Have fun on your cruise this week!
Suz said…
Congrats! What an accomplishment. I found your blog off Shahna's. It was so good to see pictures of the 2 of you. Britt, I think of you often, take care of each other.

Suzie

suzannesemones@gmail.com
Way to go Jason! :) I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. You and your wife are so darling! I hope you will keep in touch. Visit our blog at wilkinworldofwonder.blogspot.com
Tell all your family hi for me! :)

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash