My weekend in Texas for dad's surprise party!


Josh & I flew to Texas for the weekend to surprise my dad for his 50th birthday.  He was shocked when he saw us there! I'm pretty sure we made his day. His best birthday present was having all of his kids home for his birthday!

What a good looking crew!  The Vernon's came to dad's party, it was so much fun hanging out with them! 
                                                    
Dad blowing out his birthday candles with a little help.

Garrett, Britt, Wynston
These two cuties will be 5 yrs old in July

Britt, Natalie & Dad  
We ate dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings and then went to a movie to get dad out of the house for the surprise party.
                                             

Comments

It was so much fun having you here in Texas. Please come back soon!! I miss you!!!
shahna said…
it was so cool to see pics of everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash