My 24th Birthday Surprise




Jason surprised me this year with the best birthday present ever! The day before my birthday we went to the airport to pick up his brother, at least that's what I thought we were doing. We were standing where everyone walks through to get their luggage, and he put his face right in front of mine and asked me if he could give me my birthday present a day early. I looked up and there they were... Nathan & Natalie! I couldn't believe it! They were in Utah and I had no idea. Man that will be a tough one to ever beat. Jason did an amazing job making it a surprise. He had it all planned out and I was so oblivious! I will never forget my 24th birthday! I got the best present I could ever ask for!















We spent the weekend in Tremonton with our family; they were all so excited to see Nathan & Natalie! We had a little birthday party for me at my aunt’s house with all of our Kent cousins. It was a lot of fun!






































On Saturday Tremonton had a firework show to
celebrate the 24th of July. We all got together for hamburgers and then went to the firework show together. Afterward Josh brought some sparklers that the kids had fun playing with.



On Sunday we went to the cemetery with Grandpa and Grandma Falk to visit mom.







We left Nathan & Natalie in Tremonton on Sunday night to spend more time with the fam. Then, on Tuesday night Grandpa & Ann met us in Salt Lake so that we could pick up the twins and bring them back to our house. Grandpa took us to dinner at The Garden before we headed back.



We spent the next 4 days just liv'n it up!


I'm not gonna lie..... This is gonna get a little bit weird .......
Jason dared Natalie to get in the shopping cart at Costco, and she actually did it! It was pretty hilarious!
On Friday we went to boondocks, which was a blast! Sorry I don’t have any pics of that I guess I was too busy having fun to take any pictures. Then on Saturday we had to say goodbye. It was sad seeing them go, but I was just soo grateful they were able to come. It was so much fun having them here!

Comments

shahna said…
Wow! What a fun celebration. Very thoughtful gift from Jason.
Hey Boots! LOVE your post! The pics are so fun to see. Looks like ya'll had a blast! Miss you and love you bunches!!!
Larson Letters said…
It looks like you had lots of fun!!! I want to know, who got Natalie out of the shopping cart??? Leave it to you Jason to dare her to get in!!
Ginger said…
Awe! Happy Birthday! Happy it was a good one! And yes we need to get together soon, and celebrate!
Leslie said…
Happy late birthday! I am so excited to keep up with you via blogging. I really enjoyed reading your last several posts. That campaigning video was HILARIOUS. And the pictures from your cruise are beautiful. So my most important questions for you are: HOW is it that your hair always looks so fantastic and WHERE do you buy your clothes? Seriously, I love every single thing I've ever seen you wear.

We miss you guys!
Suz said…
What a fabulous surprise! It looks like a wonderful time. Happy Birthday!

Jason, what an awesome gift!
Stephanie said…
Way to go Jason!! What a fun bday for you. Happy birthday...I can't believe you are 24!!
I can't believe how big they are getting. They are teens now! Crazy.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash