My First Photo Shoot

As most of you know I am taking some photography classes right now. My goal is to become a photographer, but I have a long way to go. For starters I don't own a nice camera yet because the one I want starts at $1,000. Yicks! But if any of you know much about photography you know it is an expensive hobby! I'm hoping to one day get paid for taking pictures but for now I do it for free. My friend at work is getting married and she asked me to take her engagement pictures. I borrowed a nice camera from Jason's work, and I did some research on-line before we went. I had all my ideas of poses written down because I knew once I got out there my mind would blank. I think it went really well and Hannah is very excited about her pictures. We've gone one other time to take pictures, but I haven't fixed the seconed ones up in photoshop yet. So here are some pics from the first photo shoot.

Comments

Rachel Mohat said…
Wow not bad for your first shoot! way to go Brittani
Ginger said…
You are so awesome Brittani, what can't you do?
Way to go Boots!! Hey I was wondering would you want to take me and Cade's family photo next time you are in town?
Dang, Boots! I'm seriously SO impressed! It does not look like your first photo shoot at all! You're a natural! I'm so excited for you! I'm super excited for you to take mine and Walt's pics when you get here too! Love you mucho!!
About Us said…
Good job Boots! You did wonderful for your first time! Maybe you should take are family picture too:)
Rachelle said…
Those look awesome! and PS our New York trip was incomplete with seeing Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes!
Lauralee Altice said…
They turned out great! We should have you take some pictures of Camden!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash