Thanksgiving in TEXAS!

This year Jason and I drove down to Texas for Thanksgiving.  It was so much fun to see everyone and spend time with family!  While we were down there, I did a photo shoot of Nathan & Natalie, Lynsi & Walt, and a few of Wynston & Garrett.  The young boys were so cute to pose for me and smile for the camera.  Nathan was a very good sport too.  Lynsi was the one who started the idea because she wanted a pic of her and Walt that she could frame for their house. Walt was a good sport too, we took pictures for almost an hour and he hung in there! 

Here are a few of my favorite ones...

While we were in Texas we went to the Dallas Mavericks game and the Dallas Cowboys game! Both of them were enjoyed in a suite thanks to Gayle who had extra tickets from her company.


And of course you can't forget good 'ol Spring Creek BBQ!  That was my 1st job when I was 15 and everytime I go home I love to enjoy Texas BBQ!

Comments

About Us said…
Good to see an update! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Your photos look great!! Gp. said you guys came up this weekend SORRY we missed you, I hope to see you over the holidys:)have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Ginger said…
Bout' time you post!!! :) Your pics turned out great! Oh and Cowboys, really? Tsk, tsk....
Suz said…
Great pics, good job!
Rachel Mohat said…
Those are amazing pics Britt!! Thats so awesome!
Lauralee Altice said…
Those pictures turn out awesome! You have a great talent!
Your pics are awesome, Boots! I miss you and wish you were here again! Hurry back!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash