New Years

I know the holidays have come and gone and we're all getting back into our normal routines.  So, I hope it's better late than never, because I wanted to share what we did for New Years. This year my cousin Jacki hosted a family party. We went to Nibley, which is right next to Logan, and shared New Years with my cousins and Aunt and Uncle.   All of you who hear us saying that we're going to Tremonton for the weekend can appreciate this post because these are some of the people we go and visit. Now you can put a face with a name.  We had such a fun night at Jacki's house. We started out eating yummy food, then we headed up stairs and played a little Rock Band and Dance Dance Revolution. 

This was our set up. Very nice!

Jacki and Branson sing'n their hearts out.

We even got Aunt MerLynn to get on the drums and Uncle Rick to rock out on the guitar.

Cute little Trevyn.  She was so good at the dancing game.

Cute little Sydney and Maggie.  They were dancing on the mat next to Trevyn.

It was so fun to share New Years with family! Thanks Jacki for having everyone over and for making it such a fun night!

Comments

Ginger said…
Finally another post, you are alive!!! I only kid... Looks like you guys had a lot of fun and we definatly need to get together soon!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash