Family Photo Shoot


A few weeks ago I was able to take two of my cousin's family pictures! It was a lot of fun and really good practice for me. I haven't bought a nice camera yet, but thanks to Sharon I had one for this photo shoot! She rented one from her work that I was able to take to Tremonton for the weekend. Thanks Sharon! Here are some of my favorites after fixing them up in photoshop.

THE HALES FAMILY


THE KENT FAMILY

Now I'm going to work on my cousin Jacki's photos that I took the weekend after these. Those will be posted once I get them finished.

Comments

Lauralee Altice said…
Those turned out awesome Brittani! I'm gonna have to get you to take our family's pictures!
Ginger said…
Seriously super cute! Good Job!
About Us said…
I LOVE THEM! They turned out so good, you are such a pro. Thank you so much:)
Brittani, they look really good! Your amazing!
Oh, Boots, you amaze me. You are such a natural! I LOVE the pics! They turned out awesome!
Romney Family said…
YOu did such a great job!! I never knew that you liked photography!! What a fun hobby/talent to have!!
You are AMAZING!!!!!!! You have so much talent Boots.
Diane said…
Britt your pictures are adorable. We had lynsi and Walter for dinner and then we met them at Chuy's a week ago. It's been so much fun to visit with them.
Hope we see you and Jason soon.
Hugs
Great job Boots! They look great! So I haven't even try editing any of mine. I think I might let you the pro do that! Love ya and thanks again for taking our photo too!
Omg. So cute! you are awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash