Happy Anniversary


May 1st was our 5-year anniversary! I can't believe how time flies! These last few years have gone by so fast and now Jason keeps reminding me that we're closer to being married for a decade. Crazy when you think of it that way. These last 5 years have been amazing. Jason and I have learned so much together and have grown as a couple. I'm pretty sure it's a good sign when we can both say we are more in love now than the day we got married, and we continue to grow closer together each day. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and a happy marriage. I'm grateful for my hubby, he is my whole world!

We celebrated our anniversary by going to VEGAS BABY! Josh and Sharon celebrated their 2nd year anniversary on May 5th so the two couples drove down and had a fun weekend together. We drove down Thurdsay night and stayed in St. George at Sharon's grandma's condo. Friday morning (the day of our anniversary), we went to the St. George temple and did temple sealings. Then we drove the rest of the way to Vegas and went to dinner and lounged at the pool that night. It was wonderful! Over the next few days we played and played. We went to the strip (of course), we went to the Blue Man Group, we drove to the Hoover Dam, we layed out at the pool, ate yummy food and enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks to Josh and Sharon we stayed at a really nice place with some of their time share points. It was a really fun vacation!!

This is on the balcony of the Condo we stayed at.

St. George Temple
St. George Visitor Center
(this was kind of like the one in Salt Lake)

View from the balcony of the pool.

Hoover Dam
Josh and Jay being goof balls (what they do best!)
Behind us is the unfinished bridge they are building over the dam.

The Blue Man Group
Jason was in the Blue Man Group show! They picked him out of the audience, that's why he has paint on his face. He was such a good sport, I'm so glad they didn't pick me!

Serendipity
They built a new Serendipity in Vegas! We got to enjoy a famous Frozen Hot Chocolate.
... more Frozen Hot Chocolate the next day...
We had such a great time!

Comments

Oh Boots, you look so beautiful! I love seeing pictures of you and Jay. Walt and I were reading your post last night and both got so sad cuz we miss you guys so much. We can't wait for you to be closer so we can have some of our best friends back. :) It looks like you had so much fun. All of you look awesome. Love ya!
What a fun way to celebrate your anniversary!!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash