We're Moving to TEXAS!

It's official! Jason and I are moving to TEXAS! Most of you already know, but this is my official announcement to all of our friends and family that we are moving! I'm really excited about this move and the opportunity to be closer to my dad and siblings. I know we're leaving Josh and Sharon, but they wont be too far behind us in moving down there. I'm really excited to be more apart of Nathan and Natalie's lives. I'm SOOO excited to go to Nate's football games and Natalie's drill team performances and choir concerts. I've been gone for 7 years and it's time for me to be back and be more involved! Plus Lynsi and I will be able to share clothes again! :) I realize we are moving down at the hottest time of the year, but I will be thrilled when it's snowing in Utah around Halloween and we're still wearing t-shirts! However, I will miss Utah. Utah is a beautiful place to live and I will miss all of my family and friends here. It will be hard to leave, but we will definitely be visiting Utah often! This will be our new vacation spot for holidays and summers. We have a lot of family here and we definitely still want to be a big part of their lives. If any of you want to come to the Lone Star State, you'll have a free place to stay and we'll show you a good time! It is going to be quite the adjustment to move, but Jason and I both feel the timing is right, and we're suppose to be going down there right now. I'm so grateful for a husband who supports me and loves me enough to move to TEXAS! I tease him that we've lived in Utah for 5 years near his family and now it's my turn to be near my family for 5 years and then... who knows what the future holds. It will be fun to start this new chapter in our lives!

Comments

Ginger said…
Awe, we are sad but happy for you. I understand wanting to live closer to your family though, I would LOVE to live closer to my mom. We will definatly come visit you, we've been wanting to visit there. When's the big day? We would really like to get together before you leave. Call me!
Leslie said…
Congrats on the big move! I know how happy it will make you to be close to your family. Good luck with it all!
About Us said…
I'm so happy for you! But I'm so sad @ the same time, I know this is where you need to be. It will be great to be w/ your family. Sorry I missed the BBQ, I wish you both the best w/ your new jobs! Love you all!!
HECK YEAH!!!!! I am so excited to get to see my BFF more. I seriously cannot wait. ;-0 Love you lots.
Suz said…
Wonderful News! We need to get together when you and Jason get settled. I know your sisters will be so excited to have you close.
Romney Family said…
COngrats to you guys!! When are you moving!!I was wondering also if you guys still have our movie the Unit!! If you do let me know and we can stop by and get it before you guys move!!
I am so sad to see you move! I will miss having you guys so close! I guess this means Cade and I will have to just make a little trip down to Texas to visit. Love ya and good luck with the move.
Congrats thats so exciting! Although you will be missed!! I hope all goes well, you better stay in touch! :-)
Rachelle said…
That's awesome you guy are moving! We are just a couple hours away in Oklahoma City! Cody has our first trip to Dallas planned in mid August. We are going to a Rangers/Red Sox baseball game Good luck with the move.
I CAN'T WAIT!!! Everyone's comments so far talk about how sad they are to see you move, but I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!! We're going to have so much fun, and you will LOVE being in Texas again. I still miss Utah too though, so we'll definitely keep making trips up there. :) Love you sis! Can't wait to see you!!
Romney Family said…
Brittani~we are doing good. Still here in Utah of course but Brandon leaves in Oct and then we will move the end of Feb.I will have Brandon give Jason a call!! He is in orem the next couple of days for work so I will tell him to call and stop by to get it!! I hope that packing is going well!! I am so excited for you guys!!
We're going to miss you! Good luck with everything!!
Erin said…
YEA! I'm so happy for you and was wondering after Stake Conference . . .:) Keep up the happy blogging and have so much fun with your family!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash