What We've Been Up To...


We are here and we are settled... mostly. It has been so awesome living in Texas and being close to friends and family. We have both been working hard and playing hard. Most of our free weekends have been spent at THE LAKE. This is such a fun get away and an awesome place to relax and have a good time!


This is Jason's office. He wakes up at 8:45 and is working by 9:00 a.m. Jason was able to keep his job from Utah and is now working from home! He does all kinds of web updates and things on the computer, so he is able to do his work from out of state. Since he is such an amazing employee, they didn't want to see him go, so now he contacts his co-workers by e-mail or phone. We feel so blessed that he was able to keep his job, especially in this economy!


When we first moved out here, Walt was able to take Jason on a flight. They flew from Arlington to Addison and passed over Lovefield Airport. It was really fun for Jason to spend time with him in an airplane doing was Walt does best, flying.

Comments

Romney Family said…
how fun for you guys!! It is so great to be close to family!!
Ginger said…
We are so happy for you guys! That is awesome that Jason got to keep his job! Sweet! Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye! We will for sure be coming to visit you one day though, we both want to come to Texas. Good to see an update!
I'm SOO happy you're here!!! I love all the pics...especially the ones of Walt and Jay in the plane. :) I love having you close to me again. Now that you're here, I don't know how we lived so far away for so long. I love you, sister!
About Us said…
I didn't know Hill got to keep his job, that's great!! I'm glad all is going well, but we sure missed you guys @ the fair!

And I'm totally jealous about the lake, we are for sure planning a trip to TX. love you all and hope all is well:)
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!
Jocelyn said…
It was so good to see! I am so happy that things are going so well for you guys!!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash