Better Late Than NEVER!


I know, I know, I have been really horrible at updating my blog since I moved to Texas. I hope you all haven't totally given up on me! Here is what we've been up to over the last couple of months. I suppose it's better late than never to post pictures!

Nathan and Natalie's 16th Birthday
It was a whole weekend of celebrating!

Day 1 of the Celebration:

Birthday Party with Friends
Lynsi and I threw Nathan and Natalie their Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party! There was plenty of food and cake, plus a video scavenger hunt and a movie to finish off the night. All of their friends came and they all had a great time celebrating!
Day 2 of the Celebration:

Family Party at Aunt Gayle's House
We got together and had a family dinner for their birthday and more cake! Nathan and Natalie opened up their presents from all of us this night.
Day 3 of the Celebration:

Birthday Dinner at Chey's
The whole family went out for a birthday dinner! This is when dad gave Nathan and Natalie their car keys! They are so excited to be driving and to have that new freedom! They are doing a good job sharing a car, so lets hope they continue to share nicely!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Pregnant!!!

I Finally Did It!!!

Our First Car Wash