My Favorite!



My new favorite thing is Taylor Swift! I have loved Taylor ever since her first song came on the radio and I love her CD Fearless, so it's not really a new thing, but, she recently came out with 6 NEW songs! I came home from work last week and Jason started playing her new songs and I was so excited! Pretty much everyday after work I need my Taylor "fix" and I turn on itunes and listen to her new songs. They are so cute and fun to sing along to! I also love her because she seems so sweet and innocent! I decided to change the playlist on our blog to play a couple of her new songs. So if you are a fan of Taylor and you haven't heard them yet, you should turn up your speakers and enjoy! (Four of the songs they didn't have, so I'm going to keep checking to see if they get them.)

Also, Taylor won lots of awards last night on the CMA's, one of which was Entertainer of the Year! So many artists work years and years to recieve that honor. Taylor made history last night by receving that award at age 19!

Comments

I agree. She is awesome and also my favorite. I just love her and she is so adorable.
Larson Letters said…
Bootsie!!
YOur Jump then Fall and Untouchable don't work....
About Us said…
Thanks Boots! I love a lil Taylor myself:) Hope all is well, love you!
T Swizzle is my FAVE!! I love all your new posts, Boots! So cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

I Finally Did It!!!

We're Pregnant!!!

Our First Car Wash