CHRISTMAS


My dad's house during Christmas time was so festive. I'm sad to say that I didn't decorate for Christmas this year, so I had to go to my dad's house to feel the Christmas cheer. Needless to say I was over there A LOT during the month of December!

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!
And the Stockings were hung by the chimney with care.
You better watch out, You better not cry...
You better not pout, I'm telling you why...
Santa Clause is coming to town!

This year I want to dad and the kid's Ward Christmas Party. Wynston and Garrett were SO excited that Santa was there!

Garrett
Wynston
Garrett & Wynston
After the Christmas party all the kids hung out in the Living Room watching a movie.

Natalie & Garrett
Nate & Wynston

Christmas Eve was so much fun! We all spent the evening at dad's house. We ate a delicious ham dinner followed by the famous Falk Family Nativity Production. This is one of those traditions I remember doing every year as a child. Dad reads the story while the kids act it out. Natalie was the costume designer this year, and I think she did a wonderful job!

Joseph and Mary (before baby Jesus was born)
The Cast:
Nathan & Natalie: Joseph and Mary
Kristin (our cousin): Angel
Garrett: 3 Wise Men (all in one)
Wynston: Shepherd (hence the wolf stuffed animal)
After the production, we opened one gift from our Secret Santa. This is another fun family tradition. Everyone had fun seeing who picked their name and what they bought for each other. We even had Josh and Sharon on ichat with us while we opened gifts!

Comments

Ginger said…
You guys look great! I am so glad that you get to be with your family now, It must be great! We miss you guys though! One day we will make it to Texas and we'll come see ya!
Your dad's house looks great. I am so glad you live close to them and get to spend Christmas with them!
Your pics look awesome! I can tell you now have an amazing camera! :) It's sad seeing all these pics cause I just want it to be Christmas all over again. 11 more months...
Makenna Pratt said…
Brittani! I'm so glad I found your blog. It looks like you guys are having fun in Texas!

Popular posts from this blog

I Finally Did It!!!

We're Pregnant!!!

Our First Car Wash