I'm so happy to be here!


A few weekends ago Natalie asked me to do her hair for the Winter Formal Dance at her school. While I was living in Utah I would dream of the day that I could do her hair for school dances and now that I'm living in Texas my dream became a reality. Ok, so I'm being a bit sarcastic, but seriously this meant a lot to me. Being able to do her hair is just one example of many of why I love being back in Texas close to my family again.

This hairstyle was inspired by the beautiful Dietz sisters who wore their hair in low side buns as the bride's maids in Whitney's wedding.




Comments

Good Job Boots! Natalie is so lucky to you have and Lynsi there!
I think I'm even more happy that you're here!! :) It's so fun to have you here sis! I can't believe we managed to be apart for so long. :) Love you bunches!

Popular posts from this blog

I Finally Did It!!!

We're Pregnant!!!

Our First Car Wash